Saturday, October 24, 2009

Updates!

AHHHHHH~~~~~~ SO RELAX AFTER PMR!!! Forget about blogging in my head...I was playing football and bz decorating my room....After PMR...i straight go play football with my indian friends,pandan indah school team VS my team the RED FALCONS...ended 2-1...We lose...but nevermind at least we can score....my school team lose to pandan indah 3-1..worst then us...XD,after 60minutes playing...i was running with the ball at the wing side...suddenly one of the player tackle me....fell down to the ground...my muscle DISPLACE!!! At first i thought it was freaking broken...but lucky...it is just displace...after 2 days ok back...now so free....do what?Rest lor...FINALLY CAN GO BACK TO PETRA YOUTH...Missing my youth members like crazy XD~Now planning when to go to sunway lagoon with my friends.Raining season...very hard to plan..see how's the weather before making a move...so this is my pass updates...PMR?60% Easy 40% Hard..Hard is History,Math's and Geo...no eye 2 see...haha XD...see the results lar! Pray to the lord give me faith and i able to get a good testimony in my PMR results.

No comments: