Monday, December 21, 2009

Updates on upcoming Events!!

Hii all! Yet again back too updating!Sorry i dint post earlier because i have tons of activites...
Heres my list of activites i did...

Stay Over at Church Member House
Bible Exam
Youth Christmas Party and New Group!
John Lian organize outings
Futsal Competition Petra Youth won 28-17 against KLBCC(I score 3 woo hoo)
Watched Storm Warriors,Avatar and Jump(Overall Avatar Wins...Amazing!)

Then Up comings ACTIVITES!!!!!

PMR RESULTS 2009 ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!MY GOD..I GOT CAROLING!
Christmas eve caroling~Awesomeness and Joy~if bad results then cant go~lol
Christmas DAY!!! MORNING WORSHIP AND BEAUTIFUL DRAMA!!
Boys Camp!! 2009!!! Petra Youth!!

Well i just pray and hope that the lord can give me good results in my PMR.Must stand firm.3A will do...I dont expect much...Haiz~

Well if you guys think that Christmas is just about Santa Claus,Decorations,Presents well your WRONG!!

Christmas is about Jesus Christ dying for us on the cross so that we may lived and have repentance.Christ-mas is Christ! Jesus Christ!! A day of remembrance of our dear heavenly Lord Jesus Christ.

For more information about Christmas Events do contact me in 0126901651
If your free in Christmas eve and Christmas Day please do come too my youth!See the difference!!!!

Ok thats for this updates.Sorry no pictures but i will upload some from Christmas Party day photos!See ya guys!!

No comments: