Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pff~Yet Again....Arghhh



Man~Again its been a stressful week...not just the school works...not just the dance...but the freaking stay backs in school for activity such as st.john meeting,football practice and 100meter practice for Hari Sukan....Example...today i had to finish maths work,history notes,bm notes and english essays...before that...i played football for 2 hours...thats me...lol...then only ran 100meter...DARN IT!!! I LOSE TO FORM 5 Indian Guy...at least get 2nd place lar..i quite fast ok...-.-ll...My leg pain..and no energy because of 2 hours football non stop(ehem~bagi excuse jer~)....Mom scolds because of dirty clothes and shoes....Tak apa lar...Kan PMR dah over..setahun focus giler dalam study...sekarang..relax lar sikit* hahaha~I am planning to buy a NEW GRAPHIC CARD WHICH IS...I PRESENT TO YOU...ATI Radeon HD 4850!-RM 350-Just perfect...Running on Unreal Tournament 3 over 70+ Fate Rame PER SECOND! 1600x900! AWESOME! Budget Graphic card ok...If i buy others like 9800GTX will be 500+...and its not worth it... HipHop Dance is going pretty well so far. I am glad!! Just quite stress out lately...Well i pray that god is watching over me! AMEN!! Night Guys!

No comments: