Monday, February 1, 2010

Skipped School~


This gonna sound pretty cool~My parents let me skip school because i wanted to watch Manchester United vs Arsenal....Awesome right?? Hahaha!! Never regretted watching that match! Pure Awesomeness~Both team played very well but Manchester United crash Arsenal by wining 3-1...Nani was playing amazing!! Lucky Manchester United dint sell him....He proves them wrong by scoring a goal into the net with a great foot work~Well school was boring today said my friend so i was lucky i dint go~hahahaha or not will bored out my mind...can have one day too rest..memang bagus..a lot of people are going to shopping for clothes...just because it is CNY..well me..i dont buy clothes...hehe...i save money better....

NOW MY TARGET IS TO GET RM 1600~BUT I DONT NO HOW!!!! HELP PLEASE~ -.-''
Need to change my stupid old desktop!!! Arghh! I fix up the specs myself check it out~

AMD Phenom II x2 555 ( Black Edition ) 2.9Ghz
Corsair 2GB DDR3 1333mhz
Windows 7 Ultimate
HIS Radeon HD 4850 icoolerx4 512 mb GDDR3
MSI 770 C45 Mobo
Samsung F3 500GB
Huntkey BalanceKing 450 watt
Cooler Master Elite 335 Casing

Rm 1550 all together~Haiz...So how to get the money? Ram and Hard Disk price is going to raise after CNY....HOW AM I GOING TO GET THE MONEY??? HELP!!

No comments: