Thursday, June 10, 2010

8th of JUNE~ SKYTREX












Last minute plan...Jun invited me to this...Cyrus,Michael and Celine was going too..it was SKYTREX EXTREME PARK. At first i dont know what is it..so i google it out and i saw it is really interesting so i decided to go...although it is one bunch of ppl that i dont know...RM 60 Food,Drinks,The Park,Bus far. Consider damn cheap for such a bloody nice experience. It was like 30 meters high ( 8 stories i think...) and flew down with flyingfox. Dangerous platforms hanging in one rope,blocks and much much more. It was always that height! So its pretty scary but its ok for me coz im not afraid of heights!!!! haha~ xD I meet a lot of new ppl and chat with them. All of them are very friendly and nice!! Im the youngest of all there...all of them were like 18 and 19...I was like...erm..ok...shortest and youngest...makes me feels like a KID! lolz!!! But it was a memorable experience and they say they are planning a camp on SEPTEMBER! I would really want to join them if i got chance =) . Awesome!!! Total Awesome!!!

PS - eat dinner after skytrex at pandan indah quans cafe...suddenly BUMP into Wing Yee~ LOL! AHAHAHA!! I was stunned....feeling? Shocked..Stunned...Owned...Lol...

Thats all folks~! Keep on rollin~

No comments: