Friday, June 18, 2010

CAMP TRANSFORMATION NO QUARTER! 2010















CAMP TRANSFORMATION NO QUARTER 2010

Reach church around 8.00am.
The Night before Pu Xuan and Wei Quen stay over at my house due to their house is very far from church.So i offer a one night stay over in a 5 star banglow house to them xD. Ended up sleeping at 3am due to playing football game PS2 and Online watching comedy.BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY i have a great fellowship time with my closest brothers =)

Once reach church...i started to realize ALOT OF NEW PEOPLE around~ I started to say hi to them,get to know them. All were friendly and we had our chit chat time around. It was really fun getting to know new people =)

Bus arrived around 9am. Lift off to PERTING VALLEY,BENTONG .Pure awesomeness in the bus. I was joking around,act like a girl dancing nobody by wondergirls. Hey,sometime cheering up people is always the best! I like to cheer people up. Then i start playing guitar and sing a little,chit chat alittle,eat snacks~and sing along with everyone in the bus together. What a great time i had in the bus....xD I starting to miss people like RYAN CHIN,KANE,IVAN,KAR WENG,JOANNE AND MUCH MUCH MORE LA~ but at least this coming saturday which is today morning...i will meet them back again and tell them about my experience

Camp was amazing,we reach that place around 10am plus... The place was awesome! Waterfalls,Nice beds,Good Food, good facilities. =)

Although group SHECHEM dint win all the games but we know in our hearts that we learn something call unity. I believe many people who say they are christian but they cannot do a lot of things in a christian way. How strong are you in the heart for CHRIST? I believe i can give it the best of me to him. In Christ Alone i gain my victory.

This camp is amazing...NOT TO MENTION THE BEST NIGHT OF ALL!!

MEGA PAW NIGHT!! PRAISE AND WORSHIP!! EXTREME SONGS! DANCING,RUNNING AND SCREAMING FOR GOD!! SING OUT TO THE LORD!!! MEGA PAW NIGHT RULES!


All the new comers was shock and stunned!!!! They said is totally amazing!!! Ahhh~What a day....you can just look at my face in some pictures...sing until my spirit all out!!!


This Camp has taught me so many things...words cant explain...experiences that money cannot buy...something in life,you just cannot forget that experience.

I thank the LORD that Xiao JUN learn so much and stayed in my youth. Truly she's one amazing girl! She has the heart for GOD.I was so emotional when she share her testimony during the last day....almost cried...okok..IM NOT GAY...Just EMOTIONAL...==ll

Well..TOO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE!! I TELL YOU! YOU MISS THIS PETRA YOUTH CAMP! ITS LIKE YOU MISS ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN YOUR LIFE! SO MANY NEW COMERS ALSO SAY IT IS BRILLIANT! AMAZING! STUNNING! WHAT ABOUT IT???? NEXT YEAR IS YOUR CHANCE! GRAB IT AND TAKE IT!




No comments: