Friday, February 19, 2010

Decisions

More and more things are coming my way...i guess i am really fked...facing problems lately..many thing are coming so fast...time flies so fast....
- Up coming Olympics
- Monthly Exams
- Reaching my Goals
- And worst come to worst....controlling my emotions and my mind....

Sometimes is not about wining the prize,its about letting people know that something is worth doing.Sometimes if you wait for your goals it will slip away...but if you reach for your goals...it might not turn it the way you wanted in ending in tears...Its hard to not thinking about THE CONCEPT (which is a secret)...but suddenly you think of it...and you just want to laugh it off but you cant...keeps bugging your mind and pushing you...just see what happens when all things come down...I must succeed this time. Praying to God and commit everything to him. I know his watching me,i hope the goals i am reaching won't slip away and ending up heartbroken....I have faith in my goals.In hope i will not fail,i can't risk failing...I have to control my emotions and not to think about (secret).Controlling myself and be a stronger person.I hope people will see the difference in me.Amen

No comments: