Thursday, February 18, 2010

Making a choice

Its hard making choices. Its not easy....Now a lot of things are going in my head...made me think..should i do it or not...not in a negative sense of way but in a positive way...its a choice and one step closer to my goals. Damn..i do hate complicated things...which i can't share...because its will effect some readers...now i felt something weird....its like a concept that keep running inside your mind...either you do it...or don't...if you do it...it might be become bad if you don't do it...it will also become bad...which is two way that leads to death...and you must choose....Been really stress out lately....I have been thinking too much...I am just a kid..should i think that much...damn it...well let's give time...and commit it too God in prayer. Prayer ALWAYS works! If you believe in it and put your trust to GOD. Amen.

No comments: