Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bang some idea inside my head and wrote it down!

Some rap lyrics just bang inside my head...well just dedicate to that someone*

Yeah i'm sixteen,
And i thought that you be mine,
I use to twit you and text you and call you and chat you on facebook all the time,
But now your gone,
So far along that i cant even find you,
You know that feeling where you leave your lover whose right behind you,
Cant believe he treat you wrong,
Share with me baby all night long,
Call me right now girl i'll save you this song,
She was wrong,
I am GONE!
I thought i love her,
Coz nobody else was higher above her,
Yeah she was my lover,
And now i rap this song just for HER!

Smile girl,Smile girl,Smile girl ohh~
I say =) girl =) girl =) girl ohh~
I say =) girl =) girl =) girl ohh~
Leave everything back behind!



No comments: