Sunday, June 27, 2010

What's wrong with me?

I been missing someone* off and on...dreaming of that someone* also....Its making me scary but i kinda like it. == lol~ I'm guessing i still cant let it go.....Ya it kills in the inside lil by lil....but..HEI! I'm Aaron Lee Whey Jeen~I aint gonna be shot down like some animal....I'm a soldier that never quits. Keep on fighting even when your down.It only takes Faith,Hope and Love to make it change in God's Name! Well you know me~I will be always the same guy...Jokes around,talks about football 24/7,laugh always,falling asleep like usual~ That's me right? ahahahaha~

Yeap although falling in love with somebody might makes your heart be a burden..but what right? Go to be strong and continue on the battles in LIFE MAN!Today as usual~YOUTH~CAMP REUNION~AWESOME!!

WHO GET FIRST PLACE AGAIN IN EXTREME DOGDEBALL? GROUP??? SHECHEM la! We FIGHT ALL OUT IN OUR HEARTS! USING ALL STRENGTH AND ABILITY TO WIN FOR OUR GROUP! THERE IS NOT QUITING~

Well had a great time with church mates today...Non to meantion Iris Chong Kar Yan and Primy fight in the car like wild cats...Trying to relax...shouting,screaming...zzzzz...Crazy betul..==

Hoping tomorrow will be a BRIGHTER day! Planning after church go for movie or bowling gua~ xD

PS- Pei Tze...don't worry about that stupid fella la! That stupid thing will bring you down? then i need to laugh at you lor! Cheer Up SIS! XD!

No comments: