Monday, July 5, 2010

Awesome Sunday~Family Outing~

4th of July 2010~ Ahh~ What a brilliant day~
My beloved cousin sister~Took me and her family to have a lunch at Bangsar Shopping Complex~
Eat Dim Sum at 12.20pm...Once i step into that place...Parking complex all Branded cars...Benz,BMW,Honda,Mini Cooper la....walao...STUNNED terus...
Guess what i wear? You know i don't go shopping..lazy....I wore rm 10 Guitar T-shirt,A cheetah Shorts rm 7 and a Asadi Slipper RM 5...

All of those rich ass ppl...wear branded..Gucci,Guess,blablablabla~I stunned...One girl bring IPAD there...CELAKA RICH...Iphone la,Nokia X6 la...ciss....tak guna..who cares..LOL!
High class place really HIGH CLASS BETUL~!

After Lunch we went to The Gardens in Mid Valley~Me,My dad and My uncle together while the WOMEN's walk there own places...coz women...always must take longer time one....
When to Nike,Robinson,EchoPark,FOC,Adidas,Sports Center~

My objective like usual....Nike Football Shoes....fall in love with it...TT
Saw a YANKEE's HAT and a hoodie shirt...SO DAMN FREAKING NICE!! but expensive like sial...
My objective is to get a Yankee's hat!!! Love it!!!Super Cool~

After 3 hours walking...go dinner at Yu Lik Stim Boat...after that still go OLD TOWN for Coffee~

What a brilliant day!!! xD enjoyed with my family~Kaw Kaw FAMILY DAY! Syok betul..Laugh together,spend time together baru syok!


Now i know what i want to buy...Going shopping with my cousin sister in August...
I have to get a Yankee's hat,A Hoodie shirt or a HipHop Style Shirt,A BoardShort and A Hiphop Sneakers~ xD
Din't go shopping for a long time...coz i feel is kind gay for a guy..LOL! But i realize im really outdated...so have to get me some new stuff~

Ahh Awesome SUNDAY~!!!!

No comments: