Monday, July 5, 2010

I hate Mondays....


Seriously man...This is shit!
I HATE MONDAY's!!!!!!!!!!

Reasons?
-Sure face the teacher that i hate....she hate's me and i hate her...
-Assembly
-Spot Check
-Waste my 30 minutes sitting down at the assembly listening to shitty news....
-Hard to wake up...lolz~
-No interesting subjects!!!

And today...aiyo....
Freaking Pengetua in my school...
Complain about everything...All she do is to complain...
Class Dirty la,Results shitty la,Haven pay FULL School Fee's la.....
Really...bro...nothing else you can say ar? == your pissing me off....
AND WHAT?!
THIS COMING FRIDAY REPORT CARD DAY !!!!!!
Shit man...
Wanna know my results...im a honest dude...
2A3B2C3G's
Yes i fail 3 subjects...screw that....

See...I'm gonna get BAN from a lot of things...and worst i scare cannot do Song Item on Saturday...Can't perform then die la....

God HOLD ME NOW! I need you my LORD!!! SAVE ME!!!

No comments: